VOX AV SERIES AV15 Analog Valve Guitar Amp 15W
Designed for use at home or in the studio, the AV15 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact package. Regardless of your playing style, it is well-equipped practice and recording tool that is sure to inspire and impress.
Out of stock
Drawing upon nearly 60 years of tube amplifier design, the all-new AV (Analog Valve) Series from VOX offers players a full palette of authentic amplifier sounds via eight, all-analog pre-amp circuits.
The AV15’s tube-based, multi-circuit analog pre-amp provides a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance.
- Power Rating: 15-Watts (with 12AX7 Tube Preamp)
- Speaker Size: 8”
- Models: 8 (Analog) Preamp Models
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- Controls: Preamp Circuit Selector, Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level, Effects, Bright, Fat, Bias and Reactor
- Input/Output: 1/4″ and 1/8″ (Aux) Input / 1.8″ (Headphones) Output
- Extras: Analog Preamp Circuits with 12AX7 tube
- Weight: 16.9 lbs