Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Guitar – Vintage Tint Finish
World-renowned Yamaha FG series introduces TransAcoustic model with reverb and chorus effect built in to the body of the guitar, no amp required! Listen, play, be inspired!
Out of stock
- Concert body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- Built-in reverb and chorus effects – no need for an amp or other external gear
Three simple controls adjust the effects levels and line out volume level. The small knobs occupy less space, reducing the acoustic sound loss that results from removing body wood.
(A) Chorus Control, (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall), and (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the Line Out jack, the volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Chorus + Reverb